American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) is currently hiring a Customer Success Associate, a full-time position located in our Washington, DC office.
Nature of Position:
The Customer Success Associate (CSA) will support and assist in championing and executing customer success initiatives for the AASHTOWare program. Operating under the supervision of the Senior Customer Success Manager, the CSA assists with implementing strategies and tactics to promote customer success across the AASHTOWare member base. As the primary point of contact for diverse initiatives, the CSA assists with driving these efforts and effectively implementing plans to propel our members toward achieving their business objectives. Beyond this, the CSA is responsible for managing member data, ensuring its integrity, accessibility, and usability to facilitate data-driven decision-making, and empowering our team to assess and enhance our members’ success in their ongoing use of our products and services.
Specifically, the Customer Success Associate:
- Collaborates effectively with AASHTOWare staff, task forces, contractors/alliances, members, volunteers, and other groups to provide recommendations, suggest solutions and deliver effective experiences for positive member and organizational outcomes.
- Recommends initiatives for consideration of the Senior Customer Success Manager to drive the adoption and expansion of customer success efforts across the AASHTOWare program to help as many members as possible achieve their business goals.
- Utilizes organizational tools and software (e.g., HubSpot, AASHTOWare Manager Online, etc.) to analyze data and create dashboards and reports to demonstrate the value of our products, support customer success efforts, identify retention risk, and assist the program with making more data-driven decisions. In addition, the CSA maintains the integrity of member data and activities in these tools and software.
- Collaborates with the Marketing Specialist and AASHTOWare team members to create member satisfaction surveys and assist with analyzing feedback to identify areas for improvement.
- Develops and maintains content for online resources, training materials, and self-service content. Coordinates with internal and external teams to make these resources accessible for members to reference quickly.
- Assists in organizing and conducting webinars, online events, and presentations to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- Makes recommendations to develop and streamline processes to increase efficiency and responsiveness to member needs.
- Assist in other duties and projects as required.
The successful candidate will have about four years of professional experience in customer-facing roles, with two of those years ideally in a customer success or account management role. A bachelor’s degree is required, though a similar level of experience may substitute for education.
The candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent organization skills; and the ability to establish work program priorities and carry them out independently. The incumbent must also have well-developed computer skills, including demonstrated competence with computer applications, databases, and spreadsheets. The candidate should also have go-getter attitude and a natural inclination to form and maintain relationships with members. The successful candidate must also be able to travel 30-45 days per year.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Wednesday, February 21st, 2024.
Who We Are:
AASHTO is a nonprofit, nonpartisan association representing transportation departments in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We represent all transportation modes including: air, highways, public transportation, active transportation, rail, and water. Our goal is to foster the development, operation, and maintenance of an integrated national transportation system that is safe and efficient for every individual. We strive to educate the public and key decision makers about the critical role that transportation plays in securing a good quality of life and sound economy for our nation.
The culture displayed at AASHTO is one of inclusiveness. AASHTO fosters a supportive working environment for staff and focuses on both the professional and personal successes of employees. Additionally, employees benefit from a collective workplace that genuinely cares about them and what they do.
Perks and Benefits:
This position would primarily report out of our Washington, DC office located in Metro Center. AASHTO offers employees hybrid work flexibilities, and this role may be approved to work remotely up to 2-3 days per week.
Additionally, as a full-time employee, you are eligible for:
- A retirement plan with a highly competitive matching and contribution structure
- Comprehensive health insurance benefits
- A robust transit benefit
- Generous leave accrual
- Flexible work schedules and telework options
AASHTO is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org