Project Management Civil Engineer
Up to $111,186/annually
This position will provide management direction from inception to completion of projects; to be the primary contact in concert with the Project Management Principal Engineer and Project Management Administrative Engineer for other public agencies, special interest groups and the general public regarding project activities; to establish effective long-term relationships with local units of government; and to provide overall direction and leadership to technical project teams in the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques in the management of project activities for minor, moderate and major scale projects to meet the project requirements; to ensure consistency with MnDOT strategy, commitments and goals; and to ensure proper program execution and compliance with MnDOT, state and federal procedures, practices, regulations, and standards.
WHY WORK FOR US
We offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits include:
· 12 paid holidays per year
· Earn up to 29 paid vacation days a year
· Earn 13 days paid sick time
· Defined pension plan
· Paid life insurance
· Paid parental leave available
· Part-time telework may be available
· And more!
Licensure as a professional Civil Engineer with the Minnesota Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience, and Interior Design (AELSLAGID).
APPLY ONLINE BY 3/25/2024:
- Go to www.mn.gov/careers
- Click “Search open positions”
- Enter the Job Opening ID “72660” in the Keywords search box and click “>>”
- Click on the Job Title to view the job posting
- Click “Apply for Job”
- When prompted for your Referral Source, please list: Other – AASHTO
Only applicants received on mn.gov/careers will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org