Minnesota Department of Transportation
Examples of work for this specific vacancy include but are not limited to:
· Performs technical activities related to the preparation and completion of right of way packages sufficient to maintain accuracy and project schedule.
· Performs technical activities related to reconveyances, turnbacks, leases, limited use permits, and access control changes to ensure compliance with statutes, policies, and regulations.
· Performs technical activities related to the acquisition of right of way and management of property owned by MnDOT sufficient to enable the project to be let on schedule.
· Creates and maintains right of way records/files related to pre and post acquisition activities such that records are up to date and information can be readily retrieved.
· Prepares exhibits and related information necessary for eminent domain, hearings or jury trials sufficient to ensure that information is current, exhibits are of high quality and
· are completed on time.
· Operates GeoPak and Microstation programs related to the preparation, computation, and submittal of right of way packages sufficient to maintain project schedule.
WHY WORK FOR US
We offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits include:
· 11 paid holidays per year
· Earn up to 29 paid vacation days a year
· Earn 13 days paid sick time
· Defined pension plan
· Vision insurance available
· Paid life insurance
· Short & long-term disability available
· Paid parental leave available
· Training opportunities
· And more!
Two years of experience performing right of way activities.
Two years of experience performing duties that include inspection and processing of right of way permits, construction plan reading, surveying, design, pre-design, Traffic Engineering, right of way review AND/OR water resource plan review.
Note: A Two year Civil or Construction Technology Degree or the following four-year degrees: Architectural, Civil or Mechanical Engineering; Land Surveying / Geomatics; or equivalent may substitute for one year of experience. (In order for education coursework to be considered in lieu of work experience you must submit a copy of your transcripts).
APPLY ONLINE BY 7/11/2022:
- Go to www.mn.gov/careers
- Click “External Applicants”.
- On the Job Search, enter the Job Opening ID “52942” in the Keywords search box and click Search.
- Click on the Job Title to view the job posting.
- Click Apply.
- When prompted for your Referral Source, please list: Other – AASHTO.
Only applicants received on mn.gov/careers will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org