Minnesota Department of Transportation
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Small Business Contracting Specialist
Transportation Program Specialist 3
Up to $80,137/annually
St. Paul, MN
Be a part of a dynamic team, supporting the participation of minority-, woman-, and veteran-owned businesses in MnDOT projects. Administer MnDOT’s small business programs, gathering, analyzing, and synthesizing information. Process small business certification applications, performing goal setting, monitoring projects to ensure contract compliance and prompt payment. Advance small business participation, creating ongoing relationships with stakeholders, identifying levers for change and process improvement, and serving as an ambassador for civil rights issues and small business participation. Local telework options considered. Occasional in state travel is required (approx. 10% of the time).
WHY WORK FOR US
We offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits include:
· 11 paid holidays per year
· Earn up to 29 paid vacation days a year
· Earn 13 days paid sick time
· Defined pension plan
· Vision insurance available
· Paid life insurance
· Short & long-term disability available
· Paid parental leave available
· Training opportunities
Three years of professional experience (MAPE 05L and above) in civil rights, contract administration, or contract compliance work that demonstrates the following:
* Experience analyzing information sufficient to determine accuracy and compliance.
* Experience interpreting and applying government regulations, rules and policies.
* Experience utilizing databases sufficient to update, track and manipulate information.
APPLY ONLINE BY 8/15/2022:
1. Go to www.mn.gov/careers
2. Click “Search Open Positions”.
3. On the Job Search, enter the Job Opening ID “57891” in the Keywords search box and click Search.
4. Click on the Job Title to view the job posting.
5. Click Apply.
6. When prompted for your Referral Source, please list: Other – AASHTO.
Only applicants received on mn.gov/careers will be considered.
CONTACT FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Shannon Huberty, MnDOT Recruitment Specialist
Salary Range: $26.14 – $38.38/hourly; $54,580 – $80,137/annually$20.91 – $30.24/hourly; $43,660 – $63,141/annually
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org