Finance Project Manager | Up to $94,001/annually
This announcement is to fill two vacancies within the office. The positions are temporary appointments anticipated to last up to 3 years located at Central Office in St. Paul. These positions will have the flexibility to work a hybrid schedule or work in the office. The incumbent will be required to complete a telework agreement. The incumbent will be expected to work in the office on occasion.
The purpose of this Finance Project Manager position is to:
1) Be the project manager for technical projects within the office, included within one or more projects (MARCUS) or application portfolios such as the accounts receivable, budget, capital programs, resource consumption, state aid.
2) Analyze and develop business processes and user / system documentation for financial processes across the department within assigned portfolios.
3) Gather requirements to analyze, define and document business processes, software requirements, data management systems, and development of specifications.
WHY WORK FOR US:
We offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health & dental insurance, & affordable dependent coverage. As an employee, you may be eligible for some of our amazing benefits:
· 12 paid holidays per year
· Earn up to 29 paid vacation days a year
· Earn 13 days paid sick time
· Defined pension plan
· Paid life insurance
· Paid parental leave available
Two years of advanced professional business systems analysis experience that demonstrates:
Project management experience managing large systems or system implementation projects.
Business analysis experience to include requirement elicitation, project documentation management, requirement validation, and/or user acceptance testing.
A master’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, or project management may substitute for six months of advanced professional business systems analysis experience.
APPLY ONLINE BY 12/7/2023:
- Go to www.mn.gov/careers & click “Search Open Positions”
- Enter the Job Opening ID “71282” in the Keywords search box & click “>>”
- Click on the Job Title to view the job posting & click “Apply for Job”
- When prompted for your Referral Source, please list: Indeed, LinkedIn, etc
*Only applications received on mn.gov/careers will be considered.
Check out all our exciting MnDOT job opportunities by visiting & applying directly at:
Contact Ellen Behrhorst (MnDOT Recruitment Specialist) for additional information:
Ellen.Behrhorst@state.mn.us | 612.346.8330
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org