How to Apply
You MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/4whar8dm by Nov 21, 2023 at midnight EST.
NCDOT is a Great Place to Work.
Don’t take our word for it. Read what our people are saying at https://bit.ly/NCDOTGreatPlaceToWork.
We are the highest rated state agency for employee satisfaction on Glassdoor with 260+ reviews.
New Higher Salary: $39,362 – $64,323
We are looking for a Real Property Agent to join our Division 2 Right of Way team in Pitt county.
In this role you will:
- Manage the acquisition of Rights of Way for Highway Construction such as:
Contacting owners of right of way to be acquired,
Explaining our plans,
Describing rights of way to be acquired,
Making monetary offers based on appraisals and damages, and
Explaining how our appraisal offer amount was determined.
- Prepare deeds and easement agreements for the acquisition of rights of way on highway projects and secondary roads.
- Complete necessary courthouse research to determine owners and existing rights of way.
- Handle relocation assistance for a highway project by assisting displaced residential and business displacees in moving and relocating off the proposed right of way.
- Assist in moving personal property including signs, billboards, and other items associated with the clearing of the project.
- Assist individuals in locating, purchasing and or renting replacement property along with any other real property duties assigned by the Right of Way management team.
What You Bring
Experience composing written communication effectively with different audiences.
Experience managing multiple priorities within specified time requirements.
A successful team player with skills to perform work-related task/duties independently or with limited supervision.
Experience reading and interpreting design documents, legal documents, business documents, or construction plans.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Real Estate, or a related field (e.g., civil/structural engineering, architecture), and
2+ years of relevant experience in general real estate; or
High School/GED diploma, and
7+ years of relevant experience in general real estate; or
An equivalent combination of training and experience.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION! DO NOT MISS OUT!
If no qualified candidates meet requirements, we may consider hiring you as a trainee! The salary for a trainee may be lower than the advertised salary range to start, but your salary will be adjusted up as you gain the additional education and experience to fully meet the minimum qualifications.
Call me: Amanda Warren at 252-364-9030.
Connect to NCDOT Careers: https://linkedin.com/in/ncdot-careers
Explore more NCDOT jobs: https://bit.ly/NCDOTJobs