Program Analyst 4 – Small Business Programs Navigator
Oregon Department of Transportation
ODOT Headquarters / Office of Equity and Civil Rights
Salary Range: $6,172.00 – $9,086.00
We are hiring for a small business programs navigator (two positions). Do you have a passion for promoting opportunities for minority-owned and women-owned businesses? In this position, you will assist in educating and communicating information to various groups of people. Apply today for an opportunity to be a part of our growing team.
Our first application screening is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 7, 2023. We encourage interested applicants not to delay in applying.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce as we endeavor to best serve Oregonians from every background. ODOT values diversity and inclusion because they are good for Oregon. We believe that by welcoming differences, encouraging new ideas and views, listening to and learning from each other, and providing opportunities for professional enrichment we are better able to serve those around us. We thank you for considering this employment opportunity.
A day in the life:
· Develop or recommend program or policy changes that benefit internal and external stakeholders.
· Manage program system development to expand program services.
· Monitor and evaluate contractor and subcontractor participation to ensure meeting the goals of the agency.
· Review and evaluate bid proposals.
· Develop and assist in the implementation of internal procedures and guidelines in response to legislative and federal regulatory changes.
· Monitor interagency contracts.
· Reply to program inquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
· Create and deliver internal and external communications using various formats (e.g., written, verbal, or non-verbal communications via email, instant messaging, phone, in person, virtually, social media, etc.).
· Identify training needs and facilitate program training.
· Monitor program budget expenditures.
· Hybrid remote work may be available, with manager approval.
· To request a copy of the position description, which includes all duties and working conditions, please email ODOTRecruitment@odot.oregon.gov.
What’s in it for you:
Work/life balance, 11 paid holidays a year, flexible work schedules, competitive benefits packages and so much more. Click here to learn about working at the Oregon Department of Transportation.
Live, work and play in Salem, Oregon!
What we need:
Any combination of experience or education equivalent to eight years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skill requirements listed for the classification.
A bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, behavioral or social sciences, or a degree related to the agency program that demonstrates the capacity for the knowledge and skills; AND five years’ experience coordinating or administering a program.
What we’d like to see:
If you have these qualities, let us know! It’s how we will choose whom to move forward!
Note: You do not need to have all of these qualities to be eligible for this position.
· Ability to develop and implement methodologies or procedures.
· Ability to manage administration of federal or state programs related to small business or workforce development.
· Experience in program management, monitoring and report generation.
· Experience in building collaborative partnerships.
· Experience in conflict resolution and mediating differing opinions and belief systems.
Learn more and apply:
Our first application screening is scheduled for 8 a.m. on Tuesday, March 7, 2023. We encourage interested applicants not to delay in applying.
Please note that we can only accept applications through our website.
For questions, email ODOTRecruitmentSH@odot.oregon.gov.
ODOT is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job email your details to ODOTRecruitment@odot.oregon.gov